Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Best.email.ever.

I work with a man who's first language is not English, however he has lived in the United States a long time and gets along just fine... his accent is very thick, and I love it...

Additionally, he writes emails in the exact same fashion in which he speaks.

He sent this email today to a handful of part-timers that have not completed some required training. I admire his bluntness and just love his wording... I smile every time I read an email from this retired Master Chief.

To All,
This is the Last chance I will notify you to do your xxxx Training. Mr. D. Smith (edited) our Big Boss told me that you will do it or your name will out of the list and you can not work anymore in [company name]. Last day will be on 30 Setember 2010 COB. Please call me or email me prior COB 30 September 2010 for your certificate of completion if you still interested to work with [name] company. Thank you.

I love the bold and red font :)

Enjoy the rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment