Sunday, July 17, 2011

Crazy lady texts

Yes, that was the subject of an email I recently received from a BFF. and here is the body of the email (names changed)...

So you know how I've been telling you about some of the 'crazy' texts I get from Emily? Here is the latest one sent a few moments ago that I did not reply to... "I wish you were off today! I feel like I don't know you anymore!!"

This is what I WANT to reply back with but know I really won't haha... "Really!?! I saw you on Tuesday girl...On Tuesday I told you I was stressed about work and needed some time to myself so stop bugging me and saying crazy things like your message earlier in the week that you forgot what I sounded like after 2 days UGH!!"

I.Can't.Take.It!!!!

Ok that was my little venting sesh. Haha



Love it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment